YMCA ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
The Annual Campaign allows everyone in our community the opportunity to grow physically, mentally and spiritually at the Y. Through providing physical and social engagement and providing childcare for families who are in need of help, the Y continues to serve as a strong resource in our community. As part of our mission, we are proud to never turn anyone away due to the inability to pay.
Through this campaign, you will strengthen the foundation of our communities through every gift that is made. Please consider making a gift today!
The Manitowoc-Two Rivers YMCA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and your gift is tax-deductible. 100% of every dollar raised supports our Y and our community.
EVERY GIFT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Every dollar you donate to the Annual Campaign affects all of us in the best possible way, and 100% of your donation directly supports financial assistance and program subsidies for your friends, neighbors and members of the Y community. Here are just a few ways your donation can help provide opportunities for everyone who walks through our doors:
- $50 helps a child discover their strength in swimming, gymnastics and youth sports
- $100 helps a young family access Early Childhood Education...so parents can stay active in our local workforce
- $250 provides a child with a full month of after-school care helping kids of all ages grow strong characters...and spirits, minds & bodies
- $500 sponsors a child for a month of Y Day Camp - preventing "summer slide" and creating lifelong memories
- $1,000 gives a local family year-long access to the Y - where they grow strong and thrive together with their community
WAYS TO GIVE
Payments can be made in the following ways:
Cash or Check. A donation by cash or check can be mailed or dropped off at the Y. Please make checks payable to: Manitowoc-Two Rivers YMCA.
Credit Card. A donation may be made via credit card utilizing MasterCard, Discover or VISA. If you are a member, you can make a donation online using your credit card on file as a payment option. If you are not a member, you may make a donation online or contact Stephanie Lambert for assistance at 920.482.1521 or email@example.com.
BANNER RECOGNITION PROGRAM
The Banner Recognition Program recognizes those that make a gift to the campaign of $1,000 or more. The banners recognize the donors who are committed to providing the Y to all regardless of any barriers. Donors are recognized with banners with their names that are displayed in our YMCA. Donors are also recognized in our Annual Report that is shared with those in our community.